Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™
Boost Your Crops With Liquid Fertiliser In South Africa
Reap the benefits of enhanced soil health and fertility and boost crop production with Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™, a liquid fertiliser available in South Africa.
Combining conventional and organic properties, Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™ is a liquid fertiliser that acts as a boost for plants in stress situations. With increased plant vigour and growth plus broad-spectrum health benefits, Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™ can be applied to all crops, vineyards, turf, orchards, and ornamental gardens across all areas of South Africa for optimal outcomes with every application.
Benefits Of Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™ Liquid Fertiliser
Contains additional amino acids and chelated trace elements
Conventional and organic liquid fertiliser properties
Improve crop yield & quality
Nutri-Tech Triple Ten Product Details
A Fusion Liquid Fertiliser for Better Nutrient Uptake
Comprising a hot mix NPK blend, chelated trace elements, and natural growth promotants— including fulvic acid, seaweed fertiliser, and vitamins—Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™ is a liquid fertiliser that gives plants the advantage of an alternative food source for the best overall health and development.
Triple Ten™ works by providing additional nutrients to be taken up by the leaf as opposed to through the root system. As a liquid foliar feed, the nutrients are more easily taken up and metabolised than through more complex root applications, removing the impediment of unavailable elements in the soil.
Within the context of varied and unpredictable climatic circumstances and seasonal conditions in South Africa, Triple Ten™ offers farmers, landscapers, and gardeners a simple and effective solution to the adverse effects of stress conditions, as well as an easy day-to-day boost to achieving premium-quality plant health and produce.
Nutri-Tech Triple Ten™ Liquid Fertiliser Technical Information
The main ingredients of the Triple Ten liquid fertiliser are:
NTS Fulvic Acid Powder
- This natural plant extract promotes the movement of nutrients through the plant for effective metabolism.
NTS Trip-Kelp Powder
- Made from three species of kelp, this part-organic fertiliser product is renowned for being high in a range of growth-promoting hormones which play metabolic roles. These include auxins which stimulate root growth and production, gibberellins which regulate growth and promote development, and cytokinins which are primary role-players in cell growth and differentiation.
- A natural product for stimulating photosynthesis.
- A natural ingredient for the uptake and metabolism of nutrients
- Triple Ten contains nitrogen, phosphate, and potassium – the three elements required in the largest volumes for plant growth and yield.
Liquid Fertiliser Application
- Triple Ten is not compatible with calcium-based inputs.
- It should not be used as a foliar spray until seedlings are 15cm high
- Avoid spraying close to harvest to avoid potential staining.
The team at Zylem are on hand to explain applications and precautions associated with Triple Ten liquid fertiliser.
Click here to see the MSDS