NanoCal Calcium for Crops
Boost The Calcium In Your Soil For Healthier Crops
Prevent deficiency disorders with NanoCal, a fast-acting calcium soil application with a small micron size. Provide your crops with a continuous supply of calcium to optimise production and make them more resilient against disease.
Calcium is a critical secondary nutrient for many central plant functions. NanoCal offers foliar or soil-applied slow-release calcium for improved soil health. The 2 micron (max) dry powder formulation is designed to improve poor calcium levels in soils, or where calcium is fixed and not taken up in plants (often due to too much nitrogen in the soil).
Reap the benefits of calcium for crops
Benefits Of NanoCal
Contains additional amino acids and chelated trace elements
Improve crop yield & quality
Healthy, vigorous plant growth
NanoCal Improved Calcium Uptake Benefits
Calcium is a critical secondary nutrient in plants. Calcium for crops is an essential additive to ensure optimal growth and health. As calcium does not relocate within the plant, NanoCal serves as a consistent calcium source for application throughout the growing season.
By applying NanoCal, your crops will benefit from:
- Increased firmness in fruit or flesh
- Better uniformity in maturity
- Increased yield and colouring
- Reduction in calcium deficiency-based physiological disorders, chlorosis, and stunted growth
- Improved shelf life and storability
- Increased plant health and resilience at a cellular level
Calcium in the soil also makes for improved water penetration.
NanoCal Product Details
Provide your crops with a continuous supply of calcium with NanoCal for optimal production and disease resilience.
- Dry powder formulation
- Available in 800kg bulk bags and 20 kg bags
- Microfine (<2.0 micron) high-calcium suspension carbonate concentrate
- Calcium applied to crops via spray tanks and irrigation
- At recommended rates, NanoCal is not intended to alter the pH of the soil
H3: How to apply NanoCal
NanoCal calcium for agricultural use is designed to be used at low rates to supply calcium to the soil via direct application. The product can also be foliar-applied so that it’s washed off with irrigation or rain into the root zone. NanoCal’s slow-release calcium for crop suspension is most reactive in biologically active soils or in conjunction with beneficial soil microbes.
*Please note that it’s important to include boron where calcium is applied.
Fertiliser Group 2
Registration # B5510
Act 36 of 1947
Click here for the label
Click here for the MSDS