Amino K™ Organic Amino Acids for Plants
The Best Amino Acid Fertiliser For Plants
Enhance crop production from the ground up by nurturing soil health with Amino K –an amino acid supplement for plants that provides an excellent food source for soil microbes.
Scientifically formulated for enhanced soil and crop production, Amino K encourages the development of robust, healthy plants even in adverse and drought conditions.
Invest in your soil and plant’s microbial health
Amino K™ Amino Acid Benefits For Plants
Stimulates soil microorganisms
Provides a range of amino acids
Provides a source of Potassium
Facilitates efficient forming of proteins
Amino K™ Product Details
Providing organic amino acids for plants
Amino K is a liquid soil ameliorant providing an amino acid supplement for plants. It is a natural by-product of the sugar industry as the end-product of yeast fermentation of molasses.
Traditionally, molasses is a good soil food, but only in low volumes. Amino K endows soil microbes with the benefits of metabolites while retaining the more complex chain sugars and brix levels associated with molasses without the limitations, contributing to overall soil health.
Amino K™ Application
Amino K™ Technical Information
- Although molasses has been used as a food source for many years, its primary limitation has been anaerobic spikes during the process of forming sugars which favour pathogens. The yeast fermentation process, however, removes many of these less complex sugars with the corresponding effect of increasing the nutrient and amino acid profile and creating metabolites—a “fast food” source for soil microbes.
- Amino K°TM encourages the photosynthetic process. The organic amino acids act as instant food and a stimulus to microbes. This stimulus produces carbon dioxide in the soil, leading to increased photosynthesis once it is captured in the plant leaf, sending metabolites back to the roots as polysaccharide organic acids, which further propagate the cycle.
The main ingredients of Amino KTM are:
- Amino KTM contains 4% potassium and other macro and micro elements – especially silicon and enzymes – which increase plant vigour when applied to the soil through irrigation systems.
- In combination with consortia microbes (lactobacillus, yeast, etc.), Amino KTM facilitates the breakdown of organic matter, returning it to the soil.
- Amino KTM is balanced, allowing for buffering of inorganic fertilisers which are inherently associated with a high salt index.
- Amino KTM is popularly applied with inorganic fertilisers through a pivot and is predominantly applied to the soil just prior to planting and then throughout the crop cycle. Zylem will happily advise on crop-specific requirements and applications.